Personal Money Market Account
A limited transaction account that gives you a higher yield than a savings account.
- $2,500 Opening Balance
- Minimum daily balance of $2,500 required to earn interest (Interest compounded on daily balance and paid monthly)
- Rates vary based on account balance
- Internet/Mobile/Text Banking
- Trust24 Telephone Banking
Conditions & Fees
- $10 monthly service charge if minimum daily balance falls below $2,500
- Limited transaction account with a $5 per item excessive withdrawal charge per statement cycle for any withdrawal exceeding regulatory limitations
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items.
Federal regulations limit the number of transfers to another one of your accounts at The Bank & Trust, s.s.b. or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer, telephone transfer, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order, to a combined total of six (6) per statement cycle for money market accounts. This includes sweep transactions and Internet Banking online transfers and bill payments. Exceeding the regulatory limitations on more than an occasional basis may result in money market account being converted to a transaction account.