Health Savings Account
An Interest bearing checking account to pay for medical expenses of the account holder and their family on a tax-free basis.*
- $50.00 opening balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Internet/Mobile/Text Banking
- Debit card
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay
- Trust 24 Telephone Banking
Conditions & Fees
- A $30 maintenance fee will be deducted annually from your Health Savings Account (HSA)
- A prorated fee of $2.50 per month for each month remaining in the current year will be collected at account opening; payable via check or cash.
- Annual contributions vary*
- $.01 minimum balance required to earn interest (Interest compounded on daily balance and paid quarterly)
- Rate vary based on account balance
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items.
*Please consult your health insurance provider or tax/legal professional to determine eligibility.