An interest-bearing checking account perfect for those needing availability of funds with the added benefit of competitive interest rates.
- $1,000 Opening Balance
- Minimum balance of $1,000 required to earn interest (Interest compounded on daily balance and paid monthly)
- Rates vary based on account balance
- Unlimited check writing
- Internet/Mobile/Text Banking
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay
- Debit Card
- Trust24 Telephone Banking
Conditions & Fees
- $10 monthly service charge if minimum daily balance falls below $1,000
We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on this account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks).
- Debt Cancellation Agreement – The Bank & Trust will pay off any one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, should death of the law enforcement officer occur in the line of duty. (If the officer has more than one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, the beneficiary may choose which loan The Bank & Trust cancels. Beneficiary must provide death certificate and letter from law enforcement agency stating that death occurred in the line of duty.)
- Loan Payment Relief – The Bank & Trust will cover the payment of any one auto loan with The Bank & Trust if law enforcement officer is injured in the line of duty and unable to resume active duty responsibilities for up to three months. (If the officer has more than one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, the officer may choose which loan The Bank & Trust pays. Officer must provide letter from law enforcement agency stating that injury occurred in the line of duty.)
- Eligible for The Bank & Trust Premium Money Market Account.