Basic Checking – simple & hassle free!
- $50 Opening Balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Internet/Mobile/Text Banking
- Unlimited Online BillPay
- Debit Card
- Trust24 Telephone Banking
Conditions & Fees
- e-Statements Required
- $5 Monthly Paper Statement Fee
- Debt Cancellation Agreement – The Bank & Trust will pay off any one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, should death of the law enforcement officer occur in the line of duty. (If the officer has more than one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, the beneficiary may choose which loan The Bank & Trust cancels. Beneficiary must provide death certificate and letter from law enforcement agency stating that death occurred in the line of duty.)
- Loan Payment Relief – The Bank & Trust will cover the payment of any one auto loan with The Bank & Trust if law enforcement officer is injured in the line of duty and unable to resume active duty responsibilities for up to three months. (If the officer has more than one auto loan with The Bank & Trust, the officer may choose which loan The Bank & Trust pays. Officer must provide letter from law enforcement agency stating that injury occurred in the line of duty.)
- Eligible for The Bank & Trust Premium Money Market Account.
Identity Theft Insurance
Up to $5,000 in Financial Compensation for qualified expenses incurred in the recovery of your stolen identity.
RX Advantage Prescription Plan
Discount pricing on prescription medications (not insurance)
Free Paper Statements
Accidental Death Insurance
- $10,000 Coverage…$9.50 per month
- $20,000 Coverage…$10.50 per month
- $30,000 Coverage…$11.50 per month
Insurance not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United states, the financial institution, or an affiliate. The Accidental Death Benefit Insurance is reduced by 50% at age 70.