From buying or building a new home, to remodeling your current home, to property investing, The Bank & Trust mortgage specialists can help you make “money-smart” decisions.
- Interim Construction Loans Short-term financing for new home construction that can be converted into long-term, permanent financing upon project completion.
- Conventional Loans Whether you have a down-payment of 5%, 20%, or more. Also available for the well qualified, first time home buyer are no/low down-payment products. Specific restrictions apply so ask for more details.
- VA Loans For eligible, current or past military personnel.
- Home Town – Home Possible With as little as 3% down and competitive loan rates, this is a great program for the first time home buyer. We offer flexible underwriting guidelines for individuals who may not have established or traditional credit. Seller contributions are allowed. Decisions will be made locally in a timely manner!
Mortgage Loan Calculator
Use this calculator to estimate your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
Also, if you currently own your home
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Re-financing Options for Your Current Mortgage
What to Bring
Preliminary information requested from all borrowers:
- W-2’s (2 most recent)
- Pay Stubs (covering last 30 days)
- Bank Statement (2 most recent all pages – checking & savings)
- Other information (may be requested at the time of application)